My son bought a car from this dealership a month ago and was asked to come in last night to “fix a paperwork snafu.” When he got there he was told that they put the wrong vin number on all the paperwork and he had to leave his car there and take the car that matched the paperwork that they messed up on. This also means for a month he has been insuring a car he wasn’t driving and had tags matching another cars vin.

He was told he had to wait until they worked out their mistake with Ford motor credit before he could have the car he thought he purchased back. I got involved and called to say that was unacceptable and we wanted the car back or the entire sale canceled. I was told by Eric, a salesman that my sons car would be returned the next afternoon. The next afternoon nothing was done so I went to the dealership and was met by a very unprofessional manager named Phil who again told me we had to wait until they rectified their mistake with Ford Credit.

I explained what I was told by Eric and Phil was basically like “too bad.” I informed Phil that I was going to contact a lawyer because it sounded like a bait and switch with a first time car buyer. I was immediately told to leave. On my way out I was explaining to some potential buyers what I was dealing with and Phil threatened to call the police because I was "threatening his customers." Why would I do that? I was only threatening a sale and the people had a right to know what they were dealing with.

I then asked to speak to Ben the general manager but was told to leave before the police were called. How incredibly unprofessional.

Review about: Ford Car.